Automated jobs: will robots eventually put humans out of work?
We're inventing new technologies all the time that make our lives easier, but that often involves replacing a human with a machine - like in banks (cash machines) or supermarkets (self-checkouts). So if we keep on inventing stuff, won't we all be out of a job soon?
Is a robot a person?Vote now
- Where’s my robot butler?
- Robot surgeons are the future of medicine
- The risk of AI: will humanity die out?
- The ethical dilemma of self-driving cars
- Automated jobs: will robots eventually put humans out of work?
- Why should robots play football?
- Is my brother a robot?
- Sophia: Almost human or a PR stunt?