Music as a language
Music is a powerful communication tool - it causes us to laugh, cry, think and question. Bassist and five-time Grammy winner, Victor Wooten, asks us to approach music the same way we learn verbal language by embracing mistakes and playing as often as possible.
Would it be better | if we all spoke | the same language?Vote now
- Multilingual poetry - the experience of many voices
- Speaking dialects trains the brain in the same way as bilingualism
- The Tree of Languages
- Could social media save endangered languages?
- Would it be better if we all spoke the same language? Take this further...
- Can technology help us reduce the barriers between languages?
- Oxplore: answers to your language questions