Where’s my robot butler?
Back in the 1950s people started getting really excited about robot technology and it was predicted that by the 2000s absolutely everybody would have robot servants and self-driving cars - so what's the hold up? Professor Paul Newman from the University of Oxford gives us some clues...
Is a robot a person?Vote now
- Where’s my robot butler?
- Robot surgeons are the future of medicine
- The risk of AI: will humanity die out?
- The ethical dilemma of self-driving cars
- Automated jobs: will robots eventually put humans out of work?
- Why should robots play football?
- Is my brother a robot?
- Sophia: Almost human or a PR stunt?